Christmas is fast approaching! Can you believe that the big day itself is only a month away this friday?! With this in mind, Novembers Cake Bag went with the theme “Jingle Bells” and includes a lot of festive goodies including these super cute Christmas tree and snowman cookie cutters and Rainbow Dust edible glitter!
These are the two items I used to create some delicious gingerbread fudge which are perfect to make as Christmas treats or presents!
So to make these you will need:
– 1 x 405g tin of condensed milk
– 400g white chocolate – chopped
– 3 Tsp ground ginger
– ½ Tsp ground nutmeg
– ½ Tsp ground cinnamon
– ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
– 125g sifted icing sugar
– 125g Gingerbread men (I used McVities)
– Gingerbread men sprinkles
– Edible Christmas glitter
1) Line an 8 inch square baking tin with foil.
2) In a large saucepan, add the white chocolate, condensed milk, vanilla extract, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon and melt over a low heat and stir continuously until the chocolate is melted and all the ingredients are mixed together.
3) Add the sifted icing sugar and mix well until fully incorporated.
4) Crush 100g of the gingerbread men and tip into the mixture and stir until mixed in.
5) Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth over with a spatula. Crush the remaining 25g ginger biscuits and sprinkle over the top of the mixture in the tin and then top with the gingerbread men sprinkles and edible Christmas glitter.
6) Place in the fridge to set for 2-4 hours or overnight. Once set, remove from the tin and peel away the foil. Use the little cookie cutters to cut out Christmas tree’s and snowmen
7) Serve and enjoy!
These look so pretty presented in festive gift boxes lined with pretty tissue paper which make a perfect edible Christmas gift for family and friends!
We hope you enjoy this easy recipe and that it makes you get in the festive spirit!
What other goodies are you baking for Christmas this year? Please share everything you create using the goodies inside this months cake bag on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter using the hashtag #cakebagcreations. We love seeing all your cakes and treats!
Thirzah – Cakey Goodness xoxo